Tuesday 21 July 2009

Esquire's Singular Suit. Somerset House.




I will be working in Somerset House over the following months, I will be giving tours and talks about the house and working as an exhibitions assistant and I guess I'll be helping out in other areas too. One of the main exhibitions I will be working for is the one for Esquire.

Esquire has invited 18 leading fashion designers to work with an artist to create bespoke suits that will challenge the form of men’s suiting.

The exhibition consists of design collaborations by Graeme Fidler of Aquascutum with Antony Gormley, Donatella Versace with James Clar, Dolce & Gabbana with Ron Arad. Frida Giannini of Gucci with Mark Ronson.Paul Smith with Richard Woods, Richard James with Spencer Tunick.

http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/
Unfortunatley, this never happened. 09/09