Monday 15 February 2010

Life...Wide Open.




"At one time, I had thought I had found what I was supposed to be doing...only to find after many years of pursuing it, that my heart just wasn't in it like it should be. I stuggled with whether or not to let go of it. With so many years spent on it...I had a really hard time moving on. Many told me that I shouldn't stop, that I was so good at it, and that it would make them so sad if I stopped....and for a while, I continued. But before long, I realized that it didn't make me happy, it didn't give me what I needed, it didn't fill up that spot inside of me that needed to be filled. So............I just stopped. That door was now shut......but you know how they say when one door shuts, another one opens? Well that was when the door to the possiblities opened".....


"I started to explore other things....in search of what would fill me up the way I needed. It took some soul searching and many unfinished projects, but then it finally became clear what I was to do.....paint!"


http://www.pauletteinsall.com/gallery.html